- Crafts and Culture
- Investment activities
- Information Technologies
- Forestry, Woodworking
- Oil & Gas, Energy
- Food Processing
- Food, Packaging
- Industrial Technology and Science
- Socially significant projects
- Transport and Construction
- Travel and MICE
- Pharma, Biotech, Medicine
- Jewellery and Watches
Strategic alliance of the Association of furniture and woodworking enterprises of Russia with RESTEC®
November 20, 2014, the Association of furniture and woodworking enterprises of Russia (AMEDORO) resolved to sign a strategic agreement on cooperation for the next 10 years with RESTEC® Exhibition Company and participation of member companies of the Association in the international furniture b2b exhibition FIDexpo with the joint stand. This partnership will set an effective long-term and promising base for Russian furniture manufacturers. In order to consolidate furniture manufacturers of Russia within the framework of joint exhibition, it was resolved to provide special conditions for participation to individual entrepreneurs and small-scale business.
The international furniture b2b exhibition FIDexpo will be held on 12-15 May in Moscow and will take place in a modern and highly-equipped pavilion 75 of All-Russian Exhibition Centre. The project is organised by RESTEC® Exhibition Company, one of the leaders in exhibition business in Russia, in cooperation with UBM - the No. 1 operator of exhibitions in Europe and Asia. The unique advantage of FIDexpo is to provide each participant with the targeted visitor in compliance with specific requirements of the company.
At present the following companies have already confirmed their participation in the event:
- Glazov Furniture Factory
- Chernozemye Furniture
- First Furniture Factory
- Russky Laminate
On 12-15 May, 2014, the 11th edition of ZOW international specialised exhibition for components and accessories for the furniture industry will be held jointly with FIDexpo in pavilion 75 of All-Russian Exhibition Centre. The 6th Russian Furniture Summit, which is to be organised on 14-16 May in Moscow, will guarantee VIP contacts and will converge top-managers and owners of furniture industry enterprises.
Information about the Association of furniture and woodworking enterprises of Russia (AMEDORO)
The Association of furniture and woodworking enterprises of Russia (AMEDORO) has been established since 1997. It is noncommercial nongovernmental public organization. The Association has a broad based membership including furniture manufactures, wooden panel producers as well as a member of suppliers to the industry, retailers, media and exhibition companies. AMEDORO has been lobbing the interests of furniture industry in federal and regional authorities of the Russian Federation, in trade unions.
The Association is a member of Commercial and industrial chamber of Russia (TPP), the Russian union of industrialists and entrepreneurs (RSPP). Amedoro represents furniture and woodworking industry of Russia in the European federation of manufacturers of furniture (UEA) and the World furniture confederation (WFC).
Main mission – to represent both nationally and internationally the membership, safeguarding and lobbing the interests of the branch, promotion standards, cooperation and competitiveness.
- To be recognized by the government, the media and the industry as the effective voice in furniture
- To serve the interests of the industry
- To work with the membership in the creation of a strong and integrated sector
- To establish statistics and market surveys
- To expand the membership through the excellence of the services offered
- To support our member enterprises in matters of export activities and thereby enable further investment in services
- To promote co-operation and convergence with other trade bodies
- To serve membership in organization and concern in furniture fairs
- To support National premium «Russian Cabriole» - competition of the best products of furniture in design