- Crafts and Culture
- Investment activities
- Information Technologies
- Forestry, Woodworking
- Oil & Gas, Energy
- Food Processing
- Food, Packaging
- Industrial Technology and Science
- Socially significant projects
- Transport and Construction
- Travel and MICE
- Pharma, Biotech, Medicine
- Jewellery and Watches
Junwex New Russian Style 2014
Official opening of the trade show JUNWEX New Russian Style at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre to last from 28 May to 1 June hosted two hundred plus special guests and renowned experts.
Despite the present rainy weather in Moscow, the event is in full swing at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre. Since morning trade visitors has queued at the stands willing to choose the appealing season’s collections before the retail customers arrived at the venue. As of yesterday, 2112 representatives of wholesale sector and 2292 retail specialists were registered at the JUNWEX exhibition. For more, please drop to a photo report >>
Compared to statistics of the previous year, the number of accredited visitors raised 13%, indicating the growing interest of trade representatives and increased activities of jewellery companies in advance of the summer season.
Among other noticable events within JUNWEX New Russian Style 2014 are:
- a presentation of StarLight 3D jewellery printer, a relatively cheap professional system for printing of polymer burn-out stencils with X and Y resolution worth 50 μm (508 dpi) and Z resolution worth minimum 12 μm (nearly 2000 dpi). The system is equipped with post-polymerisation tool. The last modification of this printer will be demonstrated in practice at Hall A, stand 600A
- a session by the Russian Jewellery Trade Club dedicated to ‘The Russian City’ project – 140 shops with Russian jewellery 150 sq.m each at the heart of Beijing.
Gagik Gevorkyan, Chairman of the Russian Jewellers Guild, “I’m glad to meet everyone at this hall, a sweet home for many of us, thanks to the organisers and RESTEC staff. It is needless to describe the great significance of trade shows for us and I’m grateful to the Organising Committee for this truly festive event involving business activities and ensuring fresh experience.”
Serguei Trofimov, President of RESTEC® Group, “Following the opening of the exhibition, we witness again that this event vividly reflects the jewellery market and its trends as a whole. JUNWEX has long become an integrated platform for addressing the issues related to the jewellery industry development. I wish you fruitful work, success, and of course, efficient trade!”
Olga Mironova, General Director of RosJewellerExpert Consulting Agency, “I would like to congratulate everyone and wish you successful trade. I have no doubt that our contribution to preparation of this event won’t be unnoticed and each of us will be worthily awarded. At each exhibition we traditionally announce the winners of the ‘Russian Jewellery Market Leader’ contest held jointly with the Assaying Chamber of Russia. The companies will be awarded on May 31 in the framework of the Grand Award Ceremony of ‘Days of Jewellery Market Leaders’ contest. I wish you all luck and fruitful work!”