- Crafts and Culture
- Investment activities
- Information Technologies
- Forestry, Woodworking
- Oil & Gas, Energy
- Food Processing
- Food, Packaging
- Industrial Technology and Science
- Family and children
- Socially significant projects
- Transport and Construction
- Travel and MICE
- Pharma, Biotech, Medicine
- Jewellery and Watches
Director of UBM Sinoexpo Wang Mingliang comments FIDexpo 2014
The FIDexpo trade show and the All-Russian Furniture Summit were highlighted by negotiations between RESTEC® Exhibition Company and UBM Sinoexpo, the organiser of China’s largest furniture exhibition Furniture China. The founder and director of UBM Sinoexpo Wang Mingliang shared his impressions of Moscow and spoke on cooperation potential between Russian and Chinese companies.
- Mr. Wang, tell us please about your impressions of FIDexpo and ZOW exhibitions in Moscow.
- Taking into account the present state of the Russian furniture market, FIDexpo and ZOW exhibitions show positive economic indicators. Speaking from my own experience, such specialised projects develop gradually, step by step. That’s the reason why we need to have a long-term development plan and patience. It is necessary to engage large companies and distributors to these projects. Along with the China National Furniture Association (CNFA) we are going to send a delegation of representatives of Chinese companies to Russia. In my opinion, they will succeed in finding common ground with Russian entrepreneurs which will later act as distributors of large furniture manufacturers.