- Crafts and Culture
- Investment activities
- Information Technologies
- Forestry, Woodworking
- Oil & Gas, Energy
- Food Processing
- Food, Packaging
- Industrial Technology and Science
- Family and children
- Socially significant projects
- Transport and Construction
- Travel and MICE
- Pharma, Biotech, Medicine
- Jewellery and Watches
Media factor seminar: Make a better performance at exhibitions
RESTEC® Group and PetroCongress Centre St Petersburg invite you to join a business breakfast ‘Media factor: How to make your exhibition participation impressive’, and its online broadcast - June 20, 2014 (10 am UTC+4 Moscow).
This event is the second in a series of workshops ‘360 Degrees of Success: organisation of effective participation in exhibitions’ offered by RESTEC®. The first workshop took place February 28, 2014 and highlighted the aspects of stand design and construction. The audience was told how to set up an effective workplace, to make it more eye-catching and engaging, and what is worth and not worth economising.
The new workshop discovers media aspects of the participation and demonstrates the latest and most up-to-date tendencies in company/person promotion at the exhibition or any other event.
The Seminar program covers:
- Media campaign at the exhibition: how to make the right choice in composing it
- Telemarketing: boosting local visitors flow
- Business Matchmaking: your outlet at the event
- Promotional materials: the clue to effective handouts and distribution
- Online tools: 24/7 at your disposal
Invited to join: Top-managers, Marketing and PR directors, Sales Department directors
Participation in the workshop is free of charge, pre-registration required. By tradition, the citizens of other cities and everyone who has no opportunity to attend the workshop are welcome to watch the live video stream.
August 20, 2014 | How to turn your visitors into customers
November 25, 2014 | Case study: cases of successful participation in trade shows, summing up the year