Visitor registration for RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 Exhibition is now open!
We are happy to announce that online visitor registration to attend the 13th International Exhibition for Oil and Gas Resources Development of the Russian Arctic and CIS Continental Shelf RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 is now open!
You can register to attend the Exhibition at the official website at:
For your information:
On September 12-15, 2017, 13th International Conference and Exhibition for Oil and Gas Resources Development of the Russian Arctic and CIS Continental Shelf RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 will be held at Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
The key participants include: Lukoil, Gazprom Neft, Rosneft, DNV GL, Far Eastern Center of Shipbuilding and Shiprepair, Gazprom Flot, Aker Solutions, Sevmash, Krylov Russian Research Center, Oglaend System, Oceanpribor Concern, TechnipFMC, Sevmash, Siemens, TMK, KBR, and many other companies.
An extensive Conference Program with a discussion of important issues of offshore oil and gas development will be held alongside the Exhibition. This year’s conference promises new speakers, better opportunities, and another empowering experience that you won't forget.
- Development of the oil and gas resource base of the Arctic and continental shelf
- Infrastructure development of oil and gas fields in the Arctic and on the continental shelf of Russia
- Engineering and technology for offshore oil and gas development
- Construction of the modern fleet for development of schemes for oil and gas transportation by sea
- Energy infrastructure for oil and gas fields development in the Russian Arctic zone
- Safe and efficient development of oil and gas resources of the Arctic and on the continental shelf
Don’t miss the chance to be part of the
RAO/CIS Offshore 2017 event
to meet new contacts and win new business!
More details on the event website:
RAO/CIS OFFSHORE (2017)