WTC St Petersburg
WTCA Prosperity Through Trade
WTC St. Petersburg certified by the decision of the General Assembly of the World Trade Centers Association as a member of the global network and it uses all benefits and services offered by other World Trade Centers around the world is based on RESTEC® premises and resources.
WTC St. Petersburg provides services meeting high standards of world trade and stands for business contacts worldwide:
- International networking through 300 WTCA centers
- Business trips for the Russian businessmen
- Assistance for international companies entering to the Russian market
- Participation in industry events in Russia and abroad
- Consulting on commercial real estate
- Partners search and recruitment
- Economic overviews for trade and economic development
- Welcoming business delegations
- Scheduling negotiations for Russian and international business communities
WTCA is a non-profit corporation that stands outsides of politics in service to all regions of the world interested in promoting and assisting world trade. It operates in the setting of Economic and Social Council and the UN and has been working since 1969. Progressive forms of business, huge potential for economic development of countries and a wide range of high-tech services at the high level of international standards make it an important element of international trade and investment policy in the world.
World Trade Center St. Petersburg is not only business card of region but picture of all Russian business in the international arena. WTC provides supporting and promoting the business in Russia, assists in establishing business contacts, provides modern facilities and innovative services.
For more information, please contact email@example.com