- Progetti culturali
- Investment activities
- Tecnologie informatiche
- Industria del legno
- Industria del mobile
- Gas e petrolifera, settore combustibili e materie prime
- Food Processing
- Industria alimentare, imballaggi
- Tecnologie industriali, scienze, metalmeccanica
- Family and children
- Socially significant projects
- Trasporti ed edilizia
- Turismo e MICE
- Medicina, biotecnology e industria farmaceutica
Interfood + Prodtech in spring 2013
On April 10-12, 2013 St. Petersburg will host the 17th international exhibition of food products, drinks and ingredients and the 10th anniversary international exhibition of equipment, technologies and packaging for food and processing industry organised by RESTEC®, OOO Primexpo and ITE Group Plc.
Each year, INTERFOOD jointly with PRODTECH exhibition of equipment, technologies and packaging for food and food processing industry gathers experts of food market, fostering their growth and development. Thus, food products, drinks and ingredients, as well as raw materials and equipment for storage, processing and transportation will be displayed within the framework of one project.
An eventful business program will offer participants and visitors:
- Theme 2013 – healthy food and wellness: special information center will be working throughout the terms of the exhibition where visitors will be able to get information about availability of ecologically clean and organic food products, edible raw materials and ingredients at stands of the exhibition as well as more other useful information;
- Business Matchmaking: specially equipped venue for business communication and negotiations;
- Seminars and master classes conducted by industry experts, presentations of products displayed by the participants of INTERFOOD and PRODTECH;
- Professional contests – The Best Food Product, The latest technologies and equipment for food and processing industry, the winners will be awarded with medals and diplomas of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
INTERFOOD 2013 will feature the following product categories: bakery and confectionary, poultry, eggs, meat and sausages, fish, seafood, cheese, butter, fresh fruits and vegetables, pasta, cereals, flour, flavorings and spices, ready-made goods, instant food, frozen food, ice-cream, snacks, appetizers, tea, coffee, beverages, water, baby and diet food, as well as products and beverages for cafes, bars, restaurants, gourmet food (FoodRest), ingredients, additives, food colorings (FoodChem), transport and logistics for food industry (FoodTrans).
PRODTECH exhibition in 2013 is celebrating its 10th anniversary and demonstrates technology, equipment for food industry and packaging materials: confectionary and bakery equipment, macaroni and ravioli production equipment, ice-cream and snacks making machinery; refrigerating and retail equipment, industrial sanitation, spare parts and accessories; meat and fish processing equipment, automation and software for enterprises; equipment for bars and restaurants; milk processing machinery; vegetable processing machines; canning equipment and compressors; packaging materials; packaging machinery and equipment; equipment for reproduction of packaging labels; corrugators, sack stitching machinery, packaging cases, transport containers; label printing equipment, overprinting machines, laser marking machines; corking equipment and tools, weight handling equipment, bottling lines; service equipment, automated facilities, package design; printing, warehousing, logistics, recycling, waste disposal.
Reduced rates on participation are available till January 15th, 2013 at the event website>>
In 2012, 120 companies from 10 countries took part in INTERFOOD and PRODTECH, including Russia, Italy, Bulgaria, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, France, Sri-Lanka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Estonia. Participants from Italy took a special position in the exhibition, representing not separate companies only but the whole provinces, such as Sicily and Taranto. Members of the whole families of wine-makers and premium cheese manufacturers have been working at the stands this year. Mr. Luigi Estero, Consul General of Italy in St. Petersburg was a guest of honour.