- Progetti culturali
- Investment activities
- Industria del legno
- Industria del mobile
- Gas e petrolifera, settore combustibili e materie prime
- Industria alimentare, imballaggi
- Tecnologie industriali, scienze, metalmeccanica
- Turismo e MICE
- Medicina, biotecnology e industria farmaceutica
Tekhnodrev Siberia does Novosibirsk - September 10-13, 2013
The largest timber-industry event of Eastern Russia, the international specialised exhibition of technologies, machines, equipment and tools for logging, woodworking and furniture industry – Tekhnodrev Siberia, is to held in Novosibirsk, September 10-13, 2013.
In 2013, the exhibition Tekhnodrev Siberia moves from Krasnoyarsk to the most up-to-date venue of Siberia, Novosibirsk Expocentre – ExpoNSK. All topics technologically related to lumbering, primary and value-added wood processing, manufacturing of furniture and building structures, and wooden construction, are to be widely covered by the Novosibirsk exposition and business program.
Joint efforts of RESTEC® and Deutsche Messe, the organiser of LIGNA HANNOVER, the world largest industry show dedicated to the subjects of equipment, materials and technologies for timber harvesting, woodworking and the furniture industry with over 1,900 companies from across the world, allows to expect higher international impact as well as the wide local presence at Tekhnodrev network launch in Novosibirsk.
As a destination for business events, Novosibirsk region has a range of benefits:
- unique, even by world standards of scientific and educational potential as the concentration of research institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences and the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, industry and university research, a network of higher education institutions, a high level of education;
- favorable economic and geographical location of the Novosibirsk region:
- location in the center of Russia at the crossroads of major transport links, `capital status` of the city of Novosibirsk, and the special role of the region in a federal system of Russia;
- diversified real sector of the economy, which are combined in a harmonious proportions of industry, agriculture, construction and transport.
Competitive advantages of these are supplemented prominent role of small and medium businesses. By the number of small businesses Novosibirsk region ranked sixth in the Russian Federation. According to the RBC (2008) Novosibirsk took 3rd place on the attractiveness of the business development in Russia.
Assessment Panel Novosibirsk has a very high industrial, industrial and financial potential. Novosibirsk only one of the cities in Western and Eastern Siberia, has very high requirements for becoming the inter-regional center of Western and Eastern Siberia.
Only Novosibirsk has the highest chance of becoming a multi-modal transportation hub.