- Progetti culturali
- Investment activities
- Tecnologie informatiche
- Industria del legno
- Industria del mobile
- Gas e petrolifera, settore combustibili e materie prime
- Food Processing
- Industria alimentare, imballaggi
- Tecnologie industriali, scienze, metalmeccanica
- Family and children
- Socially significant projects
- Trasporti ed edilizia
- Turismo e MICE
- Medicina, biotecnology e industria farmaceutica
Architecture. Town Planning. Restoration 2013 gained support of the Committee for City Planning and Architecture
Committee for City Planning and Architecture of St. Petersburg Administration is to support the 9th international specialised exhibition Architecture. Town Planning. Restoration; the Chief Architect of the St Petersburg City Assistant A. Katkhanova was included into the Organising Committee.
The event will take place at the Russian Ethnography Museum on 26-28 June 2013 www.restec.ru/restoration
While the British Empire brought together different nations from all over the world, the Russian Empire of the 18th - early 20th century united the peoples who lived on the vast territory between the Baltic Sea in the West and the Pacific Ocean in the East. The lifestyles of all those peoples are reflected in the array of curious artifacts on display at the Ethnography Museum. The collection provides some marvelous insights into the history and culture of Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians, as well as the peoples and tribes of the Caucasus, Central Asia and Siberia.
The Russian Museum of Ethnography is a museum in St. Petersburg that houses a collection of about 500,000 items relating to the ethnography, or cultural anthropology, of peoples of the former Russian Empire and the Soviet Union. The museum was set up in 1902 as the ethnographic department of the Russian Museum. It is housed in a purpose-built Neoclassical building erected between 1902 and 1913 to Vasily Svinyin's design in the proximity of the Michael Palace (which accommodates the art collection of the Russian Museum). It occupies the place of the eastern service wing, the stables and the laundry of the palace.