- Progetti culturali
- Investment activities
- Industria del legno
- Industria del mobile
- Gas e petrolifera, settore combustibili e materie prime
- Industria alimentare, imballaggi
- Tecnologie industriali, scienze, metalmeccanica
- Turismo e MICE
- Medicina, biotecnology e industria farmaceutica
Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments to be held in St Petersburg
We would like to invite you to take part in the VII Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments. The event will take place on 20 September, 2013 in the World Trade Center St. Petersburg. The organisers of the Forum are the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of India.
The 7th Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments is an annual event and a milestone of cooperation between the two countries.
Main purpose of the forum aimed at the discussion of prospects for economic developing in Russia and India as well as options to expand the investment capacity of the states. The parties will consider the possibility of implementing new joint projects, and ways to improve the established business relationships.
The forum program includes plenary sessions and B2B Round table discussions. The main topics for discussion identified the issues of partnership in the field of machine-building and innovative products, pharmaceutical and medical industries, tourism and medical tourism, bilateral trade of consumer goods.
The Forum will gather more than 200 delegates from Russia and India. The decisions made within the framework of the Forum, will be recorded in the Forum proceedings and final minutes of the XIX meeting of the Russian-Indian Intergovernmental Commission, which will be held in Moscow on 3-4 October, 2013.
7th Russian-Indian Forum on Trade and Investments
- Date: September 20, 2013
- Venue: World Trade Center St. Petersburg (PetroCongress)
- Address: St. Petersburg, Lodeynopolskaya street, 5
- Organisers: Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of India
- Co-organiser: All-Russia public organisation “Business Russia”
For other details on participation, please contact project manager Mr Dmitry Nikitin, phone: +7 (812) 303-88-66, e-mail: email@example.com