- Progetti culturali
- Investment activities
- Tecnologie informatiche
- Industria del legno
- Industria del mobile
- Gas e petrolifera, settore combustibili e materie prime
- Food Processing
- Industria alimentare, imballaggi
- Tecnologie industriali, scienze, metalmeccanica
- Family and children
- Socially significant projects
- Trasporti ed edilizia
- Turismo e MICE
- Medicina, biotecnology e industria farmaceutica
Russian-Chinese Economic Forum for Business Communities takes place in Beijing on October 22, 2013
The 8th Russian-Chinese Economic Forum for Business Communities will take place on October 22, 2013 in Beijing, China within the frames of Chairman`s of the Government of the Russian Federation, – Dmitry Medvedev, official visit to China. The event is organised by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Commerce of the Government of the People’s Republic of China.
The programme of the Forum includes a plenary session with participation of Li Keqiang, Premier of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, and Dmitry Medvedev, Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, as well as round tables and bilateral meetings involving Russian and Chinese companies.
The key topics of the Forum and round-table meetings are the following:
- Modernisation of national economies and cooperation in field of science and technology;
- Cooperation of Russia and China in shipbuilding;
- Cooperation of Russia and China in agriculture;
- Investment cooperation between Russia and China in the Far East and Siberia;
- Construction of affordable dwelling in Russia.
Over 500 representatives of both Russian and Chinese state powers, members of regional administrations, representatives of Russian and Chinese business circles, members of relevant cross-industry and sector-specific industry associations and unions will take part in the Forum. Decisions and recommendations expressed within round-table meetings of the Forum will be finalised in the Memorandum of the 17th annual meeting of the heads of Chinese and Russian governments.
According to the letter No.Д/6и-1386 dated 18.09.2013 issued by the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, the official operator of the Forum 2013 is RESTEC® International LLC, part of RESTEC® Group.